- probably the best regional literary magazine in Scotland,
- high quality writing, with a unique blend of the local and the global.
- a thrilling place to be published alongside writers and artists from around the world
The editing of contributions to POTB 14 completed, we move into the design stage, with an exquisite cover featuring an image by celebrated artist Tom Hammick.
The marketing campaign, funded by a grant from Aberdeen City Council, is underway, assisted by local PR company think. Watch out for articles in the local and national press, and lots of social media exposure, building up to the launch of POTB14 in late April.
While waiting for POTB14, take a peek at Issue 13. Read the foreword by renowned author Esther Woolfson, sample a few extracts of poetry and prose, and view the gallery of art published in the magazine. Then you’re sure to want a copy.
Issue 13 can be purchased from one of our retail outlets or you can order online, where all editions of the magazine are available for purchase. Also, you can browse through Issues 9 – 12 in full online.
- Curried Kisses (E E Chandler, 14 Feb 2017)
- The Love Calculations of the Gentleman Spider (Maureen Ross, 10 Feb 2017)
- Sexy Shoes (Kate Percival, 9 Feb 2017)
- Driving Back (Robert Ramsay, 7 Feb 2017)
- Welcome to the POTB Blog (POTB, 6 Feb 2017)
- POTB now available at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary – see Latest News
- Discount for online sales
- End of Year news update – includes charity donations, POTB14 progress report & marketing project.
- See some photos from the POTB Retrospective at the Blue Lamp on 4th Sept.
- Issue 12 now available to read in full online.
- Check out our Useful Links page for literary organisations, publications, events and POTB contributors.