Are you one of the many American citizens with Scottish heritage? Why not celebrate St Andrew’s Day this year on November 30 by ordering a copy of the latest Pushing Out the Boat? One of Scotland’s leading magazines of new writing and visual art, Pushing Out the Boat includes poetry, prose and art from all over Scotland and from further afield. Get copies from our new US-based distributor. Orders are despatched by USPS and billed in US dollars. Makes a great seasonal gift too.
- Across the Silent Sea - a new novel by POTB contributor, Gabrielle Barnby
- Listen to interviews with Pushing Out the Boat authors - WordsUp programmes broadcast on radio station shmu.fm.
- Issue 17 has been launched. Take a peek inside then order your copy.
- Oil's Well That Ends Well: read the winning entry from this youth creative writing workshop
- Dip into earlier editions - issues 9-15 can be read in full here on our website.