The arts programme Words Up on shmu FM ran a series of monthly broadcasts featuring Pushing Out the Boat in August 2022 – March 2023. The producers have kindly given us permission to publish copies of the broadcasts here for the benefit of those who were unable to listen live.
The first three progammes were published earlier on the blog. Here are the next four programmes. The final programme will follow shortly.
We’ve split the programmes up into short sections, with a brief description of each, and (for copyright reasons) we’ve excluded the music played in these broadcasts.The presenter and interviewer for all the programmes is Loraine Mudie.
4. An interview with Douglas Bruton (broadcast 17 November 2022)
5. An interview with Heather Reid (broadcast 15 December 2022)
6. An interview with Vivien Jones (broadcast 19 January 2023)
7. An interview with Martin Walsh (broadcast 2 February 2023)
8. An interview with Alison Green (broadcast 23 March 2023)