We are delighted to announce that Pushing Out the Boat has been nominated for the Epic Awards 2014! The awards are run by Voluntary Arts UK to recognise excellence in voluntary arts and crafts in the UK, and we are thrilled to be on the shortlist for the Scottish award, along with lots of other great voluntary cultural organisations across the country. There is a public vote for the People’s Choice Award so please, if you’d like to support us, go to http://blog.epicawards.co.uk/category/epic-awards-2014/shortlisted-2014/ to cast your vote. Thanks to all involved for your time and talents in making our magazine!
- Watch video clips of readings at the launch of Issue 16
- View the latest blog post for a report on the launch of Issue 16
- TAKE A PEEK at Issue 16 our latest edition. Order your copy here.
- Meet Heather our USA distributor for Issue 16; purchase copies in US dollars on our USA Sales page
- SPECIAL OFFER: FREE P&P for UK delivery of back issues of POTB