Pushing Out the Boat Issue 16
Submissions now Closed
Once the selection process is complete, successful submitters will be notified by email and asked to provide some brief biographical details for inclusion in the magazine. Please note that, due to limited resources, we are unable to enter into correspondence regarding selection.
We aim to launch Issue 16 in April 2020. Successful submitters will receive a copy of the magazine and an invitation to read or display their work at the launch event. We are planning for this be a ‘real’ live event but, if that’s not possible due to the on-going coronavirus situation, we will devise a virtual online event to launch the new issue.
Privacy, Reproduction & Copyright
- Access to submissions will be restricted to the selection and editorial team of Pushing Out the Boat.
- No use will be made of those submissions not selected for publication.
- Items, or extracts from items, published in our magazines may also be reproduced on the Pushing Out the Boat web site and in other POTB publicity.
- Copyright: Contents of the magazine may not be used or reproduced without crediting POTB and the author or artist. Any commercial re-use or reproduction of a contribution requires prior permission from the editor’s representative and the particular contributor.
For the record:
Hints and Tips
- Hints and Tips for submitting work to Pushing Out the Boat