Some good news: the Call for Submissions to POTB Issue 15 will be opening on 1 July, looking to launch the edition in Spring 2019 under the guest editorship of Martin Walsh. More details here soon, and via our Newsletter, so be sure to follow us on social media and join our Mailing List to keep abreast of all the significant dates. Also do share the news with all your writing and artist friends, local and worldwide.
- Across the Silent Sea - a new novel by POTB contributor, Gabrielle Barnby
- Listen to interviews with Pushing Out the Boat authors - WordsUp programmes broadcast on radio station shmu.fm.
- Issue 17 has been launched. Take a peek inside then order your copy.
- Oil's Well That Ends Well: read the winning entry from this youth creative writing workshop
- Dip into earlier editions - issues 9-15 can be read in full here on our website.