…a high quality magazine like Pushing Out the Boat encourages and enables North-East writers and artists to bring their best work to the attention of a wide and discerning audience…
- Across the Silent Sea - a new novel by POTB contributor, Gabrielle Barnby
- Listen to interviews with Pushing Out the Boat authors - WordsUp programmes broadcast on radio station shmu.fm.
- Issue 17 has been launched. Take a peek inside then order your copy.
- Oil's Well That Ends Well: read the winning entry from this youth creative writing workshop
- Dip into earlier editions - issues 9-15 can be read in full here on our website.